Originally Posted By Diki

NOTE: I JUST REREAD THE ROLAND SPECS PAGE AND NOTED THAT, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN IMPORT CHORD SEQUENCES, THE FP-E50 HAS NO SYLE IMPORT AT ALL. WHAT IT COMES WITH IS WHAT YOU GOT!

I think that alone is a hard pass for a gigging arranger player .....

Diki, I might agree IF IT WERE TRUE. Hey Bro, you're spreading more dis-information than Fox News smile. I have downloaded 4 FREE Sound Packs containing about 20+- new styles (all as good as or better than the original on-board styles). Plus, there are numerous Sound packs available. These were all designed and created for the Zen Core synth engine and apparently Roland plans to produce more for this system. Getting them into the FP-e50 is simple using a USB flash drive. They will automatically install themselves in the correct musical category. I have included a post from our (FP-e50) forum that explains it all.

---------------------------------------------------
So here is how to utilize the Roland Zen Cloud to obtain additional Style Packs with the FP-E50:

1) Go to https://www.roland.com/us/products/rc_zenology/
2) Scroll down to download and install the Roland Cloud Manager on your computer.
3) From the Roland Cloud Manager App select, “FP-E50” to see available packs

There are currently four FREE style packs for the Roland FP-E50.
Previews are available to listen to.

* There are also a bunch of sound packs for sale or included with a subscription, that I did not explore yet.

4) Download the style pack(s) of your choice

5) Format your USB drive on the FP-E50 (Menu / Utility / Format USB)
6) Move the USB drive to your computer
7) Copy the .png and .sdz files to the Style folder on the USB

8) Insert the USB drive into the FP-E50
9) Go to Menu / Utility / Import Export / Import Style and select your new style pack.

The new styles will be placed in the appropriate style section, eg. Rock / Pop etc… usually at the bottom of the category list.

So it looks like the FP-E50 will be well supported in the Roland Zen Cloud. Looking forward to new content!

Have fun!
--------------------------------------------------------

chas