BTW, got my FP-E50. Set it up briefly in the living room beside by Yamaha acoustic piano. Big mistake. NEVER play ANY digital piano next to a decent acoustic piano; it's going to make you have some regrets smile smile . Aside from that, it sounds great considering the two small 11w speakers (in a room size space). I have a spare set of 6" studio monitors which I'll probably add once it's in it's permanent space (my office?).

I haven't had time to play with it yet (NCAA basketball) but what I've heard so far sounds pretty good (probably much better with the external monitors). My only (mild) complaint is the 'stiffness' of the keys. Having played organ (and later synths) most of my musical life, I'm having to adjust to the stiffer action in this keybed. Luckily, I've been playing the Crumar SEVEN a lot, which is even stiffer, so getting acclimated to to the PH4 keybed shouldn't be too difficult. The arthiritis in my fingers doesn't help though. Hope it doesn't get much worse. Anyhow, I'll spend the next week doing a deep dive and see if my own feedback corresponds to the professional reviewers.

chas