Diki, I've said at the beginning, the middle, and the end, that this board is sparce on arranger features and if I were looking for an arranger, I'd definitely look elsewhere. I feel sure that Zuki feels the same way because why else would anyone with a PA4x want a watered down pseudo-arranger. Because this is an arranger forum there is understandably a higher level of interest in the scant arranger features on what was clearly targeted at players wanting a good-sounding, inexpensive stage piano with a few bonus features thrown in. I think you have to accept the fact that most people interested in this board are far more interested in it's piano capabilities than it's mostly convenience arranger features. I mean, if you want an arranger, get an arranger. Then you can criticize it's features or lack thereof. As the original poster stated in the post title, "not a real arranger but great". I think you have to accept it for what it is. The question is not whether it's an arranger or not, it's 'does it meet my needs'. In my case, it does. I'm not going to hook it up to my BK7m, that's already hooked up to my VP770 in my rehearsal room where it serves it's function extremely well (drums and occasionally piano). The VP770 sits atop my organ and this setup is just perfect for me.

I tend to judge an instrument by how well it performs in the role I purchased it for. With the FP-e50, so far, so good.

chas