Diki, your mouth runneth over but you never LISTEN. First, I don't recall ever asking you to "cheer on" my purchasing decisions. In fact, if that's what I wanted, you'd be the LAST person I'd go to. Seems to me that you have appointed yourself Lord High Commisioner of the forum and that all musical decisions, including hardware purchases, need to meet your approval. It doesn't seem to matter what a member wants or needs, it needs to meet YOUR requirements, not THEIRS. And still you don't see why some folks might find that just a little annoying. You say to me "Chas, why don’t you do something useful for a change". What freaking arrogance. Do you think you're talking to a child? or maybe just some inferior being. I'm pretty sure most members, if interested, would politely ask how this feature worked and if I would test it for them when I had time (which I would be happy to do).

Diki, I don't think you're necessarily a bad guy; in fact, politically, we probably share the same ideology. It's just the condesending way you come across to people, like YOUR decision is the only one that counts and anyone who might have a different opinion automatically becomes an object of derision and ridicule. This even extends to the MANUFACTURERS who, despite their team of engineers, musical consultants, marketing analysts, and decades of experience, still ALWAYS miss the mark (by your standards).

Hey, maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe I'll go to hell (unlikely, since I'm an atheist smile ) for not giving a damn about how many intros/endings/variations my purchase has, since that's not why I bought it (I guess you missed that part in the beginning). I wanted a inexpensive digital PIANO to keep in my office when I wanted to just noodle but didn't want to navigate the stairs (really bad knees and hips) to my studio or rehearsal room. The fact that the DP I chose had a few skimpy 'arranger' features was just a bonus (not a requirment).

I will still check out the 'legacy style' thing if I can figure out how to load them. I don't see anything about it in the manual. If you see instructions for it Diki, please post them. I also don't see any reference to a 'General Midi' instrument list and the instrument list provided doesn't contain enough instruments to play Roland styles. ???? I could be wrong about this; since I have little interest in this, I haven't done much digging. I've briefly tried the harmonizer but it doesn't come close to the Vocalist Live I have in the studio. Oh well, I can't sing anyway. Anyhoo, have a good day.

chas