Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
i didn't mean you Tony! (although, like all of us you have had your fair share of grumpy/fartiness. lol)

I was talking about those narrow minded, self oppinionated people in this group that do not own, have no intention of owning or have never tried a particular instrument, and yet make sweeping statements of fact about a product and or company.....The type of people that jump on the bandwagon and flame posts with tosh.

If Ketron (or Korg, Yamaha Roland etc) were to go under it would not be because of the odd problem like Skude is experiencing. They would simply be another casualty of this the very hard financial climate we are experiencing.

I would be upset though - not because I have defended them, but because in my oppion the Audya is the finest and most groundbreaking arranger on the market.

TWD,

We both know that Audya is the best sound around, I have never question that at all and it's even 100% better with the new sounds on it, we both agree with that. I think I have poked enough people now with a burnt stick about Skude’s Audya, if there is no reaction now from the USA you can see where this is heading, people need to put the action to their words. If they don’t, then Skude will know where he stands finally. I still think he will end up with my KB and I will fix his. There will be a big sigh of relief from one or two and they will have slip the net and off the hook, but what a way to get from under. I write Building Management Software, if someone came into my university and said your software is crap, we will get someone else in to put it right, but we will still pay you, I would hang my head in shame. I will write no more about this, but I will be sleeping with one eye open. Actions speak much louder than words!
Tony
PS TWD 100% better sounding Audya ????
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey