Quote:
Originally posted by Jimgansett:
No, Tony, I won't be trading in my SD3 for an Audya, or any other Ketron product unless and until I become convinced that their units are THOROUGHLY tested and work without having to go to x number of updates to achieve that and that if I do have a problem, I can actually get it fixed. Many years ago I opted out of a computer company I worked for because I was in final acceptance and testing and after relating a real bug we found in the software, we were told by VP manufacturing to send out units anyway. It has to do with cash flow. I could not in good conscience send out units that I knew had problems, which is why I left. Two years after I left the company went belly up. Hmmmm... I wonder why. I hope this is not happening with Ketron.

Jim,

I am convinced that’s exactly what is happen with Ketron, bad PCB manufacturing, poor software, loose screws, no proper support, no technical manuals, all a recipe for the end.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey