As opposed to their potential customers...

I just don't quite see the POINT of all of you working feverishly to defend Yamaha's position. It speaks for itself, and doesn't really need ANY of you to 'defend' it. And I have a right to continue my quest, whether it is tilting at windmills or not. As I have said, many times, everybody just KNOWS what Yamaha are and aren't going to do, until they do something different. I am sure, prior to the 9000pro's debut, that Ian (or someone just like him) were frantically explaining to everyone that Yamaha would NEVER make a TOTL 76. And then they DID...

That it failed had NOTHING to do with the key size. It plain sucked (and so did it's 61 stablemate).

So, you all keep rolling your eyes, and sticking out your tongues, and generally making fools of yourselves. I will continue to ask for something that every other arranger manufacturer makes, and stays profitable (you think Korg don't have accountants? ), and I will NOT quit posting about it. It is, in my view, a legitimate request. YOU, on the other hand, are not making a legitimate refusal. Just ill-reasoned 'excuses'...

And the egg will be firmly on your faces the day that Yamaha make ANOTHER TOTL arranger with a 76. That it won't happen eventually is no more conjecture than it WILL...