Hi Dreamer,
even an SD1+ would do.
The ideal would be to sample the Live Drum loops on their own without the interefence of the midi drum track. Wish I'd done it before I sold mine.

That's the problem with most of the drum loops I've tried. They're a complete drum rhythm, require too many of them to use in a style ( my PA800 only has 64mb's ram) wheras the SD1 Live Drums you have just some of the sounds & the rest of the rhythm is created by the midi drums. You can basically get away with the one Live Drum loop in a style , the variations are created by midi drum track.

Wish there was some way of "muting" certain drum instruments in wav loop, & then using the midi drum track to create the variations for the rest of the style parts.

I've only tried some of the BIAB drum loops & also bought a CD of drum rhythms ( for SD1+), but as Diki mentioned, no intro's, endings, not really suitable for arranger.

All I got out of it were a few brush swish drum pads that were pretty basic. I was able to use them in the background with midi drums playing over the top.

Nice to hear from you again Dreamer.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer:

I wish I could borrow an Audya from someone just to sample its loops...

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022