Quote:
Originally posted by fc_xander:
[B] I think you must go to school again......NEDIM

You tell that the 256Mb Ram memory to loops in Pa2x are 6 x more than the 80Gb Hard Disk from Audya????
Ok , we must remove almost 14Gb , its the system folder , you have almost 65GB available to Put Audio Drum Loops ......In Audya....

You are waaaaaayyyyyy of beat and waayyy wrong. Trust me, i know what ROM and ROM is
probably WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better then you. We are not taling about HD size in here
but pure RAM which is needed to play the loops and on the AUDYA is only 46-47 MB.
Can you prove me wrong??? I would love so but you have no way in hell of doing that.
Another point, i really dont care what Audya brings tomorow, i see what it is today, Audya
is bringing something for the last 3 years but nothing is happening yet.
PA2X is already in history with everything on it...only 3000$...and i think you are in love
with Ketron or you own it...i dont really care about Korg or Ketron, all i care is which one is
better and which one suits my needs first. You are a salesman, you got stuck with Audya
not knowing what to do and you must act this way but i am not stuck with any of them.
I just go by WHATS BEST!