and now

you degrade, hate and despise it

you were so PRO KETRON
and now you're very PRO KORG

you did a total 360 on it...
seems like it's not the AUDYA you hate
but rather some other issues...

putting all the issues aside...
i bet deep down you really enjoy playing it don't you?

Orriginally Nedim was dissapointed by the PA2X too, he left it for Audya, but when Audya wasn't what he hoped for he went back to PA2X that had become a rock stable performer with OS updates over time.

His reactions show just how dissapointed he was by Audya, i think Nedim is a very emotional man not afraid to share his emotions with others, which is very good for a musician as music is all about emotions but it would be not so good for a diplomat.

All the answers are in the last 2 posts Of Lionstracs and fc. They clearly tell us that Audya was developed with old hardware (which we allready knew) and that there will never be more then 240 Mb conventional ram (256Mb - OS space) BAsically teh Audya is nothing more then an updgraded SD1 with the audio styles as the main new added feauture.

Fc allexander states that there are ways to work around it, but lionstracs points to the real problem, they should have used an Intel based core (motherboard and CPU) in this system this would have kept the costs at an acceptable level comparable to other top level arrangers and would have allowed keytrom to even make more money on every unit they sell. Next to that they would be more flexible to upgrade that system with new feautures.

All in all Audya will have it place and share on the market for people that just want to play music and sound good, but i think that people that want to be creative with music will not chooae it in the end. Its to much a closed system its a true WYSIWYG and nothing more.

http://keyszone.boards.net