Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
diki,

you make good points

but fact is that every arranger lacks certain styles/rhythms

and AUDYA will soon give you the ability to record/load and STREAM your own, all 400GB of them :-)

As I've said many times in the past, that's all well and good, but the execution of the 'potential' is a LOT harder than the mere reading of it...

Just as, so far, no-one seems to have had much success making decent styles for the MS, despite capability FAR beyond what the Audya can do, I doubt many will succeed here, either. To be honest, I think, if I'm missing certain styles on my arranger, I think I'd rather take my chances finding a translation of a style from another keyboard than trying to put together a style from scratch AND have to track down and trim and splice together a bunch of audio loops to get a drum kit in audio, that in all probability won't match the ROM audio drum kit very well...

I know, I know... always the doubter... Thing is, when I start to hear a bunch of user demos that use made from scratch styles and audio loops for drummers, then maybe I'll start to believe Until then, forgive my skepticism, but I really don't think it is as easy as some of us would LIKE it to be...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 09-12-2009).]