Nice to hear from you again, Andrea.

It's good to hear from someone that acknowledges how hard to do this all is... You are certainly not the only 'dreamer' on this thread!

I can't believe anyone would actually sample another arranger's grooves to use in the Audya, though! Wouldn't it still compare poorly to the audio ROM styles? Might as well just buy the other arranger in the first place, if its' grooves are THAT good! Which brings me round to an old topic. To be honest, although the Audya's audio drums are VERY good, they are not SO much better than my G70's live sounding drumkits that it is worth giving up all the MIDI flexibility they give. I am STILL in love with the Cover Tools and Makeup Tools, that allow you to create VERY different sounding styles out of any style.

I find these BY FAR the easiest way to create something fresh to play along with. MUCH easier than trying to match loops, that's for sure...

I just hope that any new TOTL Roland includes the sampler from the FantomG. Then I can have fun with a little audio, too! I'd love to hear some more stuff with your PA2X and the loop multipads, if you feel like posting, Andrea.