Quote:
Originally posted by frankieve:
Hi Tom,

I've been in the electronics business for about 25 years, so yes I know what ever is out is old, it's the beautful world of electonics.

I have asked to be a beta tester a couple of times, I sometimes get the new release and sometimes I don't. So I guess Ketron has enough beta testers. But if they do send me stuff I try my best to give them some feedback

It's too bad your not liking your Audya, maybe you can personally email me if there are questions you have? If it's just the keyboard, sorry.

When I do my European trip to visit my relatives, I hope I don't have to pay for any hotels with all my friends in Europe.

ha ha ha

Frank

It's Tony Frank not Tom Ok Bill!

Listen about the audya it's Ok it sounds great but those Italians there taking the mickey, £4000.00 for an unfinished job, this could only happen in this industry if people accept it and don't complain with there feet or money then it will take another year to get the Audya up to speed, it is the business you work in and I buy from, you even make little money on it when you sell it, so why do you do it.

Regards.

Frank you appear to be a decent chap you put your bit on Youtube for others, why did you pull those photos you never did say you can email me direct...

Tony not Tommmmmm
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey