And also, i would love to find ONE SINGLE HAPPY
user with AUDYA but not Frank and FCMUSICA.
They are salesmen, they wont say anything bad about it. All of the users i know with Audya
none is happy and every single one of them has problems till today. My friends from MRSound
sold 2 of them and both users are suicidal.Tony is the third one, i know another 4-5 users which
are not on the forum, they are even worst cases. And FC, this has nothing to do with Arabic music.
Ketron can only DREAM about Middle Eastern music, i am just saying in general. How the hell in
the world you sell a 5000$ machine called Arranger with no Style Editor. You gotta be kidding me.
You selling me a tractor trailer with no trailer? Oh we'll give you one later but pay for it now.
It doesnt work like that...trust me, i know Ketrons market too, probably better then you cuz i dont
deal only with Portuguese people or only with Middle Eastern. For your info no, i am not Arabic,
maybe you got the wrong idea from some of my demos and now you think all i know is the Arabic
world and music. lets be and stay real about this and stop talking what will Audya bring but lets
see what we have on the table now.
Next year i am getting a 100 000$ project but right now i dont have money for rent...
what difference in my life does next years 100 grant make in my life?

NADA!

Or as they say in my country:
Dont die Donkey till green grass is out!

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 09-09-2009).]