Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
One does, way better, more advanced and most of all 6 times more space for the Loops, PA2X.

You can bash or anything at my but i think i was fair and objective enough.

I think you must go to school again......NEDIM

You tell that the 256Mb Ram memory to loops in Pa2x are 6 x more than the 80Gb Hard Disk from Audya????
Ok , we must remove almost 14Gb , its the system folder , you have almost 65GB available to Put Audio Drum Loops ......In Audya....
Yes , audya will play USER AUDIO DRUMS LOOPS direct from HD in Real Time Streaming.....

I think first of all that you dont now nothing about Ketron History and principal markets.....
And you dont like this brand....
You love Korg , and you want that Ketron became a Korg clone....

I hope this never happens......

Because , Ok , for Arab markets or other electronic music markets , maybe Korg is good , but for Latin / Acustic Markets , forget Korg.....Its plastic sounds and "Songoku" styles....

For example , in my opinion , Tyros 3 are Miles and miles away from Pa2x.....
But for Latin Markets also is not good , because arranger section is to much "Plastic" sonority....

If you like ketron , good.....
If no , no problem , Japonese Brands must also sell Keyboards , they have big problems with this mundial crisis.....You must help thems....

About USB.
One Question i ask...
How many keyboards are using USB 2.0 ?

To Tony Hughes:
I think you have a problem with Ketron , but i dont now what is the problem , and i dont have free time to search.
I`m not Ketron owner , i respect this brand and i work with this brand from 22 Years ago , because this brand allways give me all that i need to do my business and win my money , and what i have from Ketron , no other brand never give me.

I have my opinions , and i write all off them in my Blog , you write some words in Portuguese , maybe you can read my blog and see that i allways say my opinions there.

Here in Portugal everything are normal with us and Ketron , i dont know what happens in other countrys , and is not my problem...

To DIKI:
I dont agree with you.....
And about YAMAHA , i ask you a simple question.....
I dont Like the sonority of Tyros keyboards....
Are to much plastic or electronic to my LATIN market.....
But i LOVE Yamaha MotifXs.....Fantastic Keyboard , Fantastic sounds , fantastic arpeggiator....
Yamaha have "Know How" , they have an Empire , Why they produce a Tyros 3 with that "Sondoku" sonority in arranger section?
Its so dificult to put the fantastic sound technologie of MotifXs inside an arranger Keyboard?
Tyros 3 for example have technologie that ketron use in X1 , 10 years ago.....Why???

Its easy tell......Ketron Audya Price is too High....
Ok , it is in my opinion.....They will sell 2 or 3 times more if in europe the price goes from 4000€ to 3000€....
But Audya uses Modern technologie....
Pa2x works on the same board of Pa1x.....almost 10 years ago technologie...
Tyros3 works on the same board from Tyros 1 ....Almost 10 years ago technologie.....

Ketron Boards are assembled in Italy , Japonese brands Boards are assembled in China.....
The cost of prodution are lots different....

If you dont have money to buy , i respect you...

Bye

Sorry for my bad english

F.C

[This message has been edited by fc_xander (edited 09-09-2009).]