Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Ketron Italy takes most of August off. OS Version 3.0 is for real, as I have a beta copy of it, but I cannot share it.
I should have another Audya is about a week. I'm told the latest shipment left there by ship a few days ago.
DonM

Don,

If you have a beta of 3.0 is there much difference and have KETRON sorted all the problems out, any ideas when 3.0 will be in the public domain, do you think it's worth hanging on to my KB until 3.0 is available, I think people are hanging back buying Audya for this reason, what the hell do the Italians do for a month in Aug, isn't just as hot in the states in August, I’d take some work home if the company had problems. Why do you think Drumremix took the 8 displays off the Ketron SZ all a bit cloak and dagger to me. I wish Ferrari made arrangers. Incidentally I have loaned my Audya to a friend who has found all the problems I have, when I got it back I have started to press the screen on the Audya to open the menus got use to the Pa2x screen already only had it a week, must be the old brain!!

Regards

Regards
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey