I'm the first here to tell that ketron made really a great job for make working the audio styles with this type of hardware.
Dream allow this 1-2 HD streaming tracks BUT is better than nothing, we try here to made some similar but the AMD is to much fast and the Dream chip by midi is to much slow, can never match the sync audio-midi.
For that I admire ketron for this result.

My point is just a little different..we are on 2009 and give a lot of other possibility that cost 100 time less.

All you there for sure have try some like Kontack, Gigastudio and so on..and you know how many big files size you can manage really easy.

What I dont understand is why this big company still now, at 2009 continue offer OLD sampler dated technology that can manage just some MB, slow to loading and products that cost 3000/5000+ USD...

Just buy one Atom laptop 10" for 300 USD and you can running one big sampler/VST too by Midi.

For now you can be happy with the Audya, BUT after 3-6 months that you have this keyboard will come one day that you will be Bored for the always same audio Loops.

IF I dont have the possibility to simple load my OWN audio loops, vocal shots, audio effects where I like, then why I need a closed sampler system?
Then I remain with the G-70...
Diki...agree?