Lucky.....I meant no misfortune to anyone in my post on this topic. We all live our lives differently, I was just offering some of my life's experiences & learning's hoping that it will be absorbed by a few & make them think about what I'm saying. Its all observational & as a father of four also I'm always looking out. I'm 56 & I would say our generation & our parent's will be the last ones to see so many changes that happened so fast in the last 30+ years. The "old ways" mixed with the new is our driving force of thought process compared to today's kids & lifestyles. It's easy to get sucked up into bad decisions financially, there is too much greed, too much credit bait for people to to get lured into, easy loans, refinancing, credit cards, reverse mortgages, crazy mortgage schemes, High Car payments forever & simply getting in & living way OVER YOUR HEAD without thinking of the consequences later on until it's TOO LATE when something happens. Next time some guy pulls up next to you at a light with a BIG Cadillac Escalade...instead of being jealous, look over smile & think of HIS SUPER HIGH CAR PAYMENTS while you drive away with your paid in full nice used car because you made the right choice for your lifestyle.
Tough love Lucky? maybe.....but in today's wacky world we really have to circle the wagons and regroup in order to survive comfortable & sleep at night.

Have a great weekend.

Dnj