Donny,

You toot your own horn on how you love to inspire and reach people, but on the other hand will never enter a facility that can't afford a better musician. Yes, I have almost 60 jobs a month. DON'T assume they are ALL $50. Maybe 1 or 2 a month is the norm. I play up to $250 a gig too you know. Also, many of these jobs have graduated into more money because of my willingness to work with them. In addtion to that, some ADs have moved on and call me for better playing jobs. ADDITIONALLY, I have landed private parties from birthday parties or visitors.

There is nothing more gratifying than blessing people - no matter what the cost. I am businessman too and know how to make money, but know that I am truly blessed and need to keep it in perspective.

Is it really fair to have the janitor/guitar player the only source of entertainment for folks who will never have their memories stirred because we are too good for them?

What goes around, comes around. I can pick and choose only after my 2nd year. I will continue ALWAYS to play for $50 if it is my calling.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand