Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
Bose equipment - pool - drinks: Look who has the money

I'm looking, and I don't see any money around here. I work very hard to have a few nice things. The pool came with the house, and my fence needs replacing. I can't afford it. I don't drink. I can't afford it, and I don't generally like the way I see pwople act when they do.
As for the Bose - I can't afford NOT to use it. It is by far the most efficient use of money and space that gives me a superior sound in any venue. That one has made it possible for me to make enough money to pay the bills. I have a 5 yr old car, a 30 yr old heater that is on it's last legs, and I'm one of the newer teachers in a very small, private school. No large public school salaries at our place. We do it for the kids.

So, my friend, if you think I have anything of real value - I do ...... family, friends, and the feeling of doing good work each ady b4 I sleep. That's why I work, and that's why I get so upset when someone makes me work harder just to stay even.

Sigh ..... I'm sorry for the rant. I am really almost content with most of my life. The troubles I brought upon my self a few years ago are almost forgotton by most, my health is good, my kids are amazing. Maybe one day I'll find a way to settle the whole Donna issue. For now ..... all my work goes into making the kids happy. Dad will have his day, one day.