Thanks for the review, Fran. Pretty much what I expected.

In fact, I have NEVER said the E60 to be an inferior arranger, except when compared to a G70..! You are right, I've never heard one in person, although I've listened to everything done on one that is on the web (pretty much!). I think it's a great arranger, pound for pound, sound for sound, bang for the buck, build quality...

The only thing I've been saying is, for someone that already owns a G70, it's weight difference and speakers doesn't balance what they would lose by using it on some of their gigs, at least, FOR ME. For anyone that wants a 76, if you can't afford or can't carry a G70 or PA2Xpro, it seems almost a no-brainer, with virtually no competition at that price point. But if you already have one...

But that's pretty much just me. I don't like multiple rigs. I like to get so familiar with just one piece of kit I don't have to think about it for an instant, I can just do it! Back to the music, for me. Hard won familiarity with a great keyboard is a fragile gift to give away (remember, once you get used to the E60, you'll have to double-clutch when you are back on the G70), at least for me... Others' mileage may vary.

I just don't like getting keyboards for fun (at least, to gig on). Once I've made my mind up that a keyboard is BETTER than what I have (at least significantly!), that's all I want to play until there's something a LOT better. I don't want to play my old G1000 (except for the Chord Sequencer) now I have a G70. And I don't want to move from the G70 until something REALLY significant comes out. So far, nothing....

But anyhoo... Don't listen to me... everybody go out and buy an E60, ASAP...! It really IS a great arranger at it's price point and form factor. A 76 is a wonderful thing if you like to play piano style for a change (got to be a FEW of you that can play piano out there)...