thanks for that bill. So the T2 demo was done in a studio and not onboard the instrument and then the midi file created was played back through the instrument ? So the guitars were probably real guitars and then midi played into the T2 ? Thats really disappointing. I went to the site but could not understand any danish an hought that it was purely an enthusiasts site like this. I did not know that the creator was selling these files commercially. I knew that this recording technique ( doing it all offboard then selling the demo as though you could recreate it ) was done on manufacturers demo's but i was under the mistaken impression that this was just by an enthusiast like us doing a demo on the instrument. He may say he is not a music artist but those demos were as "pro" as they get and certainly better than even some of the manufacturers demos.Unfortunately it doesnt help anyone understand the capability of the machine and if what you say is true ( i have no reason not to believe you ) then i still feel cheated.Neither the danish yammy demo nor the wersi OAS demos help me understand the unstrument any better !!

The truest test is where a demo is done using the instruments onboard styles played live. I have heard the tyro 2 and the PAX1 live and they are very very impressive. The next best is hearing a recording of live playing ,again i have heard this of the yammy and Korg and was not disappointed.

Can you give me one last try bill by recording something contemporary on the wersi using either its internal styles or converted styles on Version OAS6 or 7 using different VST's to show how well the sound integrates ? I know you are not a pro , neither am i but i know when something sounds good and it is just the sound that i am interested in. I dont know how i am ever going to hear this instrument live but a recording is the next best.If the previous demos showing the styles were done using version 6 then I can stop this enquiry.

You have been very helpful and very gracious Bill. A true ambassador for Wersi an they should be grateful that someone is prepared to go further in promoting their instruments than their own dealership over here.

Cheers and best of luck.