i mean arranger keyboard(damn i can't edit the title once posted)

this is what i believe.
diff b/t US and EU/mid east/asia is use of arranger KBs.in US it's more live band(zillions bands)taking the gigs where in other parts of the world arrangers/seq OMB rules the clubs.
social mobility also plays a role.in US most have cars(cheap cars and cheap gas compared to any parts of the world-yes still cheap)so a drummer carrying his set/guitarist with his 1x12,vocalist with PA etc, is not as big deal compared to outside USA (with only minor exception of west and north EU).

KB players role in US(piano,EP,organ and some strings)because in a live band you can find qualified reed or horn player with quality instument.since jazz/blues are our music.
not the case in other parts of the world.Kb player MUST emulate sax,trumpet etc..

Also if you look at pro KB market you can also see the diff.Band based US sells more modern analog KB compared to workstaion ROMpler in other parts of the world.

still I believe all big retailers should carry(GC,sam ash)high end pro arrangers regardless of their sales,because people do buy arrangers in US and it's a growing market.

arranger user age is also different.in EU,asia,mid east arranger KB players are younger (in 20')(d/t market in US they in a band)in US it's older(most are retired)(also older crowd for nursing,retired home with 60s, 50's standards)(where in other countries new radio hit will be sequenced and immediately play in club scence-pop ,dance songs).

any opinions?

[This message has been edited by jamman (edited 06-15-2006).]