abacas i live in the UK england so cant just pop over to boston to hear the MS or WERSi live. I hear there is a Wersi stockist in the UK but from the demo's alone i can see no point in traveling accross the country to hear itin real life if their best marketing tool (demo) sounds so weak.

I have listened to the official Wersi demos's several times to make sure it wasnt just my ears that are the problem. Out of politeness i have restricted my comments on the sound by saying they were not that hot but since you want some fedback on the demos....

The Demos are a huge improvement in sound quality to what i have previously heard from Wersi ...because the sounds from Wersi previously were very poor. The drums even now with the OAS 7 sound thin and cheap. The major improvement in sound has been the pianos and guitars which sound aceptable. I do not know if the demos that you provided a link to used giga samples or just the sounds that come standard o the Wersi. Either way i apologise if you dont like my comments , i deliberately toned them down in previous posts so as to avoid offence.Maybe the lack of coments on the Wersi demos is indicative.... there are lots of more polite people on the board than me !!!! Obviously others are free to chime in with their opinions and i would respectfully ask them to join in this discussion if their ears hear something considerably difernt to mine.

The styles in my opinion are weak , but thats just a matter of personal preference but in my view they are not professionally done and just underline the comments i made about puting together arrangements takes more than just throwing together some nice sounds.

Maybe i am just real hard to please. As i said earlier i held onto my previous board for many years and the T1 didnt tempt me and i nearly got the T2 but eventually got he PAX1. I had looked at he Wersi long ago and hanks for bringing it to my attention once again however to my ears the Wersi is hugely overpriced compared to the competition and the "open sytem " sales angle only works if the instrument sounds substantially better because of it.

So far all the proof you and the MS enthusiast have provided simply underline my reticence in endorsing either keyboard as a suitable alternative to the big three.