Hello Spalding
If you look on the Danish Web site you will find the Artist mentioned in a lot of demos and Tyros 2 software, and to the right of these you will find the word admin not a music artist.
The demo was done professionally in a studio and then made into an mp3. (If you purchased the software you would probably find a midi file on the disc, which after you had loaded the new software, would play the Tyros 2 as in the demo, minus the voice)
The Wersi demos are midi files (I am not a professional musician and so could not play as good as this) that came with the software which my friend has installed on his Wersi Scala with OAS 6, (All Wersi instruments have the same sound engine) the Akai samples are converted to Wersi/Creamware sts format when they are loaded in the instrument.
All the best demos of instruments you hear are done in a studio first.
Hope this clears a few things up, and I apologise for not making this clearer. (I made the mistake of assuming that people new this, about all the high quality demos from manufactures)
I posted the Wersi demos to compare like with like.
BTW The licensing that came with the demo specified that if they were posted in the public domain, the creator must be indicated.
Speak to you soon.

Bill