something is not right here bill. Did you or someone else create these files on a wersi instrument or not ? . The credits that appear on my real player indicate that at least some of these files were professionally done for commercial use. Can you clarify whether they were midi files that you then selcted the appropriate voices from your wersi and did whatever tweaking to ensure that the VST voices on the keyboard were balanced and EQ'd appropriately ? Or did you just play an mp3 of a studio produced demo using VST. There is a huge difference if the later as all you will have demonstrated is the skill of a studio technician mixed with the creativeness of a professional musician to produce an mp3 file.If thats so it just demonstrates precisely the problem with using VST in an arranger keyboard. It does not demonstrate the capability of the instrument. Just of the production team that put together the mp3. If the tyros demo uses the same method then i feel cheated as this does not demonstrate the capability of the machine. It just demonstrates the skill of the production team behind the mp3 of which neither you nor i have access to and so can never sound like that. May as well just put a cd in a cd player and mime.