Quote:
Originally posted by spalding:
Recieved this email from Harmony Music in Boston England. "Thank-you for your last e-mail. That is the only demonstration C.D that we have at present – it is version 5. The only other thing we do have is a D.V.D of Franz Lambert playing the Louvre, which is on Version 6. This is £17.99 though."

Thanks for your demo Abacus. I dont mean to sound ungrateful but the demo you have kindly provided in terms of sound quality is still not very encouraging to my ears. I am probably just very hard to please. If the Demo CD that i have recieved is in fact version 5 and not version 2 or 3 then the OAS7 will have to be a massive technological improvement over version 5 to sound anything like a modern day arranger. I wish you well with your instrument Abacus and i know that you will find great joy from whatever instrument you use. Best of luck to you.

Worth

The Demo CD you heard was not OAS 5 as that demo was out long, long before OAS 5 was even around. Just play a Wersi OAS 6 or 7 in person as that's the only way you'll truly know what it sounds like. MP3 demos suck IMO and in no way represent most keyboards well.

If you listen to Gigasampler, AKAI, Kontact, Native Instruments B4, Reason, Arturia, and other VST's and like their sounds then you will love the Wersi as it can play these sounds.

[This message has been edited by Ensnareyou (edited 06-15-2006).]