Hey, Gary...you really have your work cut out for you with a driveay and property like that.

That's why sold my house...paid off as many bills as possible, bought a new Tyros4, and tucked away what was left over, and moved into a secure apartment building with very reasonable rent, and all maintenance done for me, including snow removal and lawn care.

I was lucky as well, to have some great friends and a few new acquaintances that helped me out considerably, and I'm very grateful for having them.

I figure I put in enough years, and really, after all, we only really rent what we have...we can't take it with us. I've never seen a U-Haul trailer in a funeral procession.

I spend every day doing pretty much what I want, which is usually playing my keyboard.

I'm no financial genius, or doctor, but I do know there comes a time when it's best to be a passenger on the bus instead of having to always be the driver.

$100 is cheap insurance, especially considering the size of your property and the potential risks involved.

Ian