Life insurance? I don't need no stinking life insurance! Lets see now, if I kick the bucket this evening she gets the house, the boat, my retirement account, half of my Social Security. all the music gear, and my bony ass gets incinerated and dumped in Chesapeake Bay. I haven't had life insurance since in turned 70. Insurance companies don't want 70-year-plus old men having Term Life policies, and if you try to buy it, it costs a fortune. I figured I would try to piss the money away so it would be a break even situation when I kicked off, but that ain't working out any better than getting shot in the back of the head by a jealous husband at 108 while climbing out a second story window with my pants down around my ankles and a 19-year old screaming "Don't leave me, Gary - Don't leave me." wink

Thanks for the concern, though guys - but I just take a leisurely walk behind the snow blower at low travel speed and steer it. Nothing strenuous about that, but damned it's cold out there right now and the snow is still piing up at an inch an hour.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)