Simple test, Genesys. Put me on my G70 and you on a Neko. Have someone call out 'Piano and strings layered in the left hand, a brass section/solo soft sax/brass section swell layer layered in the right... GO!'

The song will be over before you have made that setup, and I will have done it by the end of the intro.

It is interesting that this is one of the first posts where you acknowledge that the open keyboards are for someone who ALREADY has a MoXS or WS and wants VSTi's live. Because, up till now, all I have heard is how obsolete these poor closed keyboards are, and all you REALLY need is the one open keyboard. I agree that there is a specific need that the open keyboards are really good at, but it AIN'T replacing a WS (or an arranger). They make excellent ADDITIONS to those things, but as I have been saying forever, on their own, they are still not ready for prime time. That day WILL come, and you will be able to create setups and select styles or loops as easily as you can on the closed keyboards.

But it isn't now...