I think we have lost track here

1. The post was just an SZ member informing others of new products from Lionstracs, and yes it was not directly about arrangers, so posting on the general forum would probably have been better, unfortunately very few SZ members visit that forum, and for that reason most SZ members tend to use the arranger forum, (In an ideal world this wouldn’t occur, but we don’t live in an ideal world) however if the post doesn’t particularly interest you, then just ignore it. (PERSONAL opinions are always welcome just so long as you remember that they are YOUR personal opinion, and others may have different ones, there is no right or wrong about it)

2. Each individual requires different things from a keyboard, and consequently they buy what suits them, and sometimes post details for others to have a look at, (Whether the viewers like it or not is irrelevant, as its their choice) unfortunately some SZ members think that because a board doesn’t do what THEY want, then it must be rubbish and not worth considering, and well the only thing I can say to that is “GET OVER IT” as not everyone wants the same keyboard features as “YOU”. (It’s called freedom of choice, and is something that should be protected with vigour, as there are a lot of people that would like to remove it)

Bill