Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Sorry to say Scott but it's not up to your usual quality play or vocal wise. The sounds and style used were nice but the guitar solo and little twiddly bits were missing. To my ears DonM's version was better in the vocal department but I thought the Tyros 2's sounds were more realistic than DonM's guitar sound (think someone mentioned SD1 but my guitar doesnt sound like that on the SD1).
Well done to both of you for sharing your music though, I always like to listen to postings on here

Hi Craig,
Which guitar sound from the SD1 would you use on this song? I agree with you that the sound is not the best. I don't even remember which one I used, but it was either Strata or Solidbody. I love the guitar sounds on the T2. I'm told that the EXP upgrade for the SD1 brings the Ketron guitars to the T2 level.
I talked to Scottyee on the phone today and he was able to listen to the EXP upgrade at NAMM. He was very impressed with the upgrade.
Nitpicking my own song, I find that the delay on the vocal is too strong. I was actually experimenting a little, and instead of the usual 8 setting, I increased the delay on the vocal to 12. It's a little much.
Thanks,
DonM