Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Being from the North of which I am proud of ...its called someone who looks you in the eye and tells it like it is straight up no BS !

Donny, you don't get it, do you. First you belittled him saying that he embarrassed himself. Then you said in a more recent post...

"before he posted it here so Vibrantly with Eagle Poster fanfare etc etc."

Again, belittling him for taking the time to put up a friggin poster! Geez. You REALLY don't get it!

My gosh, he just posted a song, that's all. Putting it on his website, that's just convenient. A heckuva lot more convenient than Rapidshare. As webmaster of his own site, he can rapidly take that down. Doesn't mean he would keep it there long-term.

So, you're proud of being a Yankee. That's good. Nothing wrong with pride and nothing wrong with a Yankee. And I truly mean that. That was a serious error on my part even bringing that foolishness up. I just meant that hospitality (and we typically are proud of southern hospitality) does have merit. But "telling it straight?" What's wrong with "Scott, I don't like it."

I don't mean to fight with you. I just see injustice here. If you and I were at a bar, we'd probably have a grand time drinking a cool one. Then again, we might end up fighting like mongrels, wallowing around in a big blue/grey wad on the floor.

Whatever, peace.

------------------
Bill
Yamaha PSR2000