Hi Scott. This country/easy rock stuff is really up my alley. I thought the style choice and overall presentation was pretty good. There are so many verses in the song; i wish I'd have heard a little more right hand action between the lines doing some fill-in counterpoint lines. There needed to be something giving the song a little sonic interest since it is so long, to keep the style from sounding repetative. I hear the really light piano stuff you are doing, and it sounds good, but for some of those verses I'd have gotten a little more aggressive with it; brought it out, changed the nice smooth style to something a little more melodic and not so chordal.
Also, i have to agree that the vocal harmonizer did you no justice whatever on this song. The choruses I thought it did a rather horrible job to be honest, on the long words like "hide", and "now". It was shaking all over the place and doing wrong notes. Seeing as how I do not yet own a serious arranger, my brother has a PSR225, so I don't know how these harmonizers work exactly, but it seemed like it was having a hard time figuring out what note you were singing, or figuring out what note it wanted to sing with you.

Overall it was good though; everything you do is good, this one I think though could be much better. Maybe it's just because you are in my style now and I pick it apart a bit more.