Scotty:
After a half hour of downloading on my lousy dialup I gave up and only got to listen to about half of your song.

Nice voice and a nice rendition of the eagles popular tune. Not quite Eagles but still nice. On that harmonizer thing (no big deal) you might check the settings on the vocalizer for auto/chord maybe a left thumb changing the harmony??? I've found using multi on fingering and in the chord mode on the harmonizer you can make the vocals dance around the lead and give a more realistic backing, or can mess things up if you don't have a ear tuned to what those voices are doing.
Also listening to your singing was pleased to hear your voice automatically trying to close up some gaps by sustaining words out, to me this shows your talent. Think the song should be speeded up taking it more to a country rock speed and less of a ballad, to get closer to the Eagles and make the words fit in the time frame.
Not criticising here scotty, Just saying how I would go about it. Its fine the way it is, and Most audiences would love it.
Thanks for sharing it with us......Pose