Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:

I hear something very strange at 1:35, when the vocal harmony first starts. It sounds like a flub you forgot to erase or some kind of glitch because to these ears, the vocal harmony is clearly off key for a note or two.

Bill: picky, picky aren't we?!.

Ok, I went back and re-listened and can hear the (harmony) distortion (two notes) you're referring to, but don't feel it takes away from the overall song. In addition, I'm not sure how easily possible (if at all) the flub could be removed as everything (vocals, keyboard, & vocal harmony parts) were recorded 'all at once' on one stereo track.

As I stated initially, I recorded this completely 'live' (no post editing whatsover) so a glitch can only be expected. I admit the Tyros2's built in vocal harmonizer is far from perfect, but still quite acceptable (at least to me) for live performance. I own & a dedicated TC-Helicon "Voice Works" vocal harmony unit, but for this song, wanted to showcase what I do, solely with the Tyros2 alone.

Ok Bill: Except for the vocal harmonizer glitch you pointed out, curious what you (and others) thought of my rendition of the song otherwise. - Scott