Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Pacesetter ... yes you are new here, and if you were not you would know that Donny has often praised Scott for his work ... you would also know that if Donny sounded a little 'Simon-esque' it's only because (as he said in his post) he KNOWS Scott can do better ... and HAS !!!

Tony.....lets face it Scott is a very good pro musician......although I didnt like THIS version of "lyin eyes" of which I wish he would of refined it a bit after getting opinions thru private emails, rerecording, making changes etc etc before he posted it here so Vibrantly with Eagle Poster fanfare etc etc ....Yamaha vocalizers can be very unforgiving in so many ways for so many reasons as many of us know....what was concering me was that as a professional who uses a website to conduct business thru its content eg: demo songs I would want the very best posted so that a paying client could make a decision based on what they were listening to and create new bookings.
Whats the big deal rercord the tune or maybe do it multitrack.......all I know I have heard better from Mr Yee.