Scott, I thought overall it was very good. I also noticed some different phrasings but I've heard that song a zillion times, so, my brain is expecting the way the Eagles sing it. But overall, very good.

The glitch I mentioned... let me say that I listened through headphones. I don't know if you can hear it without headphones. But...

I've never heard anything like it. If this is a harmonizer error, this is very surprising to me. It is obviously totally offbase. That note is an "Ouch!" You said you recorded it live, so it HAS to be the harmonizer. I find this interesting. That it could be so wrong. Worthy of discussion. It obviously picked up the "wrong" chord to base it on or something. I don't know exactly how a harmonizer works.

Suffice to say, you made fun of my being picky and I assume you don't really think that... a pro like you would surely cringe with this. Anyway, that vocal error would be totally unacceptable to ME. And I'm very surprised a keyboard of that quality would do that.

I just went back and listened again. Yep, that is an "Ouch!" I listened to the chords preceding this. It's on the word "hide" in "You can't HIDE your lying eyes" in the chorus at 1:35.

I'm curious as to how this harmonizer note could be so wrong. Or maybe I'm crazy. I think you wrote that you hear it, too?

I'd try another vocal harmony and see if it sings it right.

------------------
Bill
Yamaha PSR2000