Hi Scott
Thanks for the posting of "Lyin Eyes" which I listened to just once so as to get an original personal opinion without stripping it down!
For me, it's not one of your best .
Your diction in the vocal is clear and audible , as always. Even better now with your latest mic.
As a 'one-off' recording(which you intended it to be) it's OK but I don't think you should keep it on your webpage because it doesn't do you justice.I know from having listened to most of your songs that you are an accomplished musician/vocalist who entertains us with your talent.
It also doesn't do justice to Tyros2 because you don't USE it !
I have a suggestion.
Don Mason did me a special CD a while ago which was recorded during a live gig and it was so natural that I listen to it time and time again. It has genuine live gig entertainment feeling together with the 'reverb' you get from a live show.He used a Creative Nomad Jukebox plugged in to the keyboard and then burned to CD with a result that was so natural.
I believe that you should record also in this way for some of your songs and I am sure I would hear the 'real ' Scott!
Please let me hear more of your songs in real 'realtime' because I am convinced that you are an even better professional than some of your recordings tell us.
Hope these suggestions are taken in the way intended, i.e. as constuctive ideas I would like you to take on board.
Whatever you do ,please continue to let us hear your vocals.
cheers
Eddie

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info