Pro .... that's a pretty eclectic mix ... and a good one !! .... I also do a number of them... I've recently added some Sting to the repetoire, and would like to do more... I took a look at your profile and saw that you are in Hilton Head ... that was pretty amazing because your song list reminded me of a guy I saw down there by the name of John Brackett ... I've been to HH twice, and both times I just happened to go into a club he was working ... also coincidently, both times were on Halloween night! ... he puts on a good show .... do you know him?
...next time I'm down there I'll to hook up with you ....

As for Scott's take on doing songs differently, I heard something interesting the other day ... I don't know if it was a commercial or what, but it was My Way being sung by a whole group of different people, in all different musical tempos and styles ...it was almost as if someone sequenced the song on an arranger and while it was playing just kept changing the styles ... which is just about what I do sometimes to find a new style for an oft played tune! .....
t.