"but I like the idea of getting maximum ease and flexibility with these onboard sequencers for fleshing out most of the song and not have to muck about with the PC. The Korg sequencer seems very intuitive yet powerful."

Thats just the point ! when i work with the keyboard especially in developing a song or an arrangement i want to be able to record it quickly and then make more detailed edits later. I mean how much extra does it cost to incorporate a more high spec sequencer on todays top model arangers ?? I was really disappointed after listening to the SD5 demo and being so impressed only to hear that it did not have a full sequencer. And then hearing the new Audya demo which was good and the concept is very interesting but then to be told it doesnt have a full sequncer onboard. It just kills it for me. I am certain some of the major arranger manufacturers have lost out on potential sales for this very same reason.

The korg seems to me to come the closest to a complete aranger workstation for me and certainly suits the way i work. I am not saying that it is suitable for everyone though.

[This message has been edited by Spalding1 (edited 04-21-2007).]