What a freakin joke man! Had this topic been in glory of the T2 and it's abilities we wouldn't be where we are now with this discussion.

Please someone point out to me the arrogance and what was wrong in this topic that would in the slightest, justify Nicks response???

I pointed out a very strong point about the Korg PA series... However, no matter how upset Nick gets and so rudely shows his discontent for any keyboard that's not a T2, the FACT remains the Korg PA series has more synth editing options built into the machine. That's not my opinion. That's a FACT. I just said IN MY OPINION and went from there.

Geeez I can't win with anything on this damn forum. I post about a synth someone gets pissed off. I post a good point about an arranger someone gets pissed off. I post about drum machines (knowing that quite a few use them here), and someone gets pissed off. I make a FACTUAL statement about board A to board B, and I get drilled for that.

I deal with everything on this from from racist pricks to childish goons who want to cry to mommy everytime someone says something negative about their toy. For pete's sake if you can't take sand in your shoes get out of the damn sand box, and let the rest of us play.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.