Nick perhaps you missed something here. I could give a rats furry backside if you ripped on Roland all day long. The T2 works for you and that's great, but DONT EVER give someone else a hard time because they find reasons as to why it won't work for them, and make a statement that doesn't favor the T2. Roland works for me, but doesn't always work for someone else. So what! As long as you're happy with what you're playing. Don't trash other's because their opinion doesn't sit right along side your own.

UHHH it's no secret I'm a Roland fan, but hmmmm let me scroll back to the top of this post for a second... oh my gosh! What's that...? I'm praising KORG!

Like I said Nick you take things too personal. There was nothing in this post that was attacking anyone. I compared the synth engines in arrangers by the big 3 and pointed out that one had the lead and offered more. It makes me wonder if I had said the T2 was the leader in that area if this topic would have even continued to this point. It's one thing to bust my nads for speculating Nick, but this post addressed FACTUAL difference between the 3.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.