Chas, read this thread.... NickG walked in with the axe. If it ends up cutting him, who's to blame...?

And the next time you offer any opinion, impressions or just plain shooting the breeze, you had better HOPE no-one says anything like QUOTE: ' With all respect to Squeak, when you announce ahead of time that you will be gracing us, dullards that we are, with one of your insightful, in-depth, must-read, "the real truth revealed here for the first time", reviews (even though no one really requested it).....well, I can see how that might appear to some as arrogant.' UNQUOTE Otherwise, you are probably going to get as upset about it as squeak ought to be....

There isn't a trace of condescension or arrogance on this thread until YOU post something like that. If you think YOUR words don't come off that way, try reading it as if it were addressed to YOU....

"With all respect to CGILES, when you announce that you will be gracing us, dullards that we are, with one of your insightful, in-depth, must-read, "the real truth revealed here for the first time", posts (even though no one really requested it).....well, I can see how that might appear to some as arrogant....."

I certainly don't remember anyone being that rude to you when you posted YOUR unrequested review (or was it just an impression?) of that Roland Vocoder thingy.

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 04-17-2007).]