Ed: OK, so we're cool then. What is it that I want ? Not much, I was just excited to see that extraordinary miracles. Just like someone who is excited who just got a new job, a new keyboard, a new whatever. If someone has some new insights then that would be quite interesting. But if there is something that I can chime in from my experience or reasonings that could benefit them then I will freely share. If it does not benefit you, then by all means do not read the thread further but I think you might find it interesting.

Honestly, my faith is not that great really. I have lots of knowledge compared to non-Christians. Those people that God uses in healing others, perform miracles often, prophesy hidden pasts and futuristic things are the ones that have great faith. I have seen a number of people that had great faith in church meetings that I attended. It still amazes me when they happen.

You asked, so what ? Where is it going ? : it will take whatever turns that people wish. Sometimes to the left, right, up or down. I don't control it.

"Expecting certain kind of reply": any reply is allright by me. But if it's different from mine that's ok too. I just stated my reply and hopefully we all learned from the experience. If all the replies are positive then that is good, if all negatives then I want to know why. Maybe there is something I can learn in the negative responses.

Nardoni: About perfection, I know that God had regrets on the whole humanity in the days of Noah. That was the reason of the flood. God wanted to start over. We can probably say that God's decisions/creations were perfect in the beginning but mankind ruined it. So I'm not totally sure about this perfection deal.

About "beware of people that tickle your ears": what they said must conform to the written words of God if they call themselves Christian. As far as the interpretations, one can only do the best they could.