Sheriff: the heart shaped oil pattern is actually consisted of tiny droplets that formed the outline of the heart. And it is placed right on the heart of Jesus in the picture showing Him hosting the Last Supper.
Actually the patterns are different for each picture of Jesus. The patterns are intelligent and artistic. It is not random in any way. There is no way you can explain this scientifically. It is a genuine miracle IMO. Forget trying to explain it, nobody can. We are entering spiritual realm. Sheriff, this is the mark of a real "superbeing" that could very well be the REAL GOD that is glorifying Jesus by showing off these miracles. The Jesus that these people worshipped is a powerful spiritual being who has the power of the universe in the palm of His hands. I already saw several of His miracles and convinced that it is the work of the Creator. There are other things than physical universe.

Bob: I agree with you there. Our intellect is nothing compared to God. I am serving in the music ministry and still learning everyday to use this gift for our brothers and sisters to encourage them to grow in their faith and intimacy with God. Now I have decent chops and compositional skills but still learning from the experts everyday.