Sheriff: Why did you say that this person travels all the world and kills people who do not believe the same way ? Jesus who is clearly the object of this miracle taught us to love our enemies. I don't understand where you got this opposite notion.

The devil's work is all trying to lead people astray from the true path to God. The true path to God leads to good things in this life and beyond. God proves that He is God in the best way He could. He does it by doing extraordinary miracles (not "ordinary" miracles I stress). The bible is FULL of it. Why ? Because nobody else can do it except God the creator. It is the Creator's unique signature !!

The bible teaches that we ought not to believe in ourselves but to believe God and His teachings. Because our beliefs are shaped by our environment, etc and oftentimes will lead us into trouble (chilhood abuse, our carnal nature, etc). In fact to sum up the whole Bible, it's all about loving God and loving our fellow men and women. You do those things and you will please God.

God's love is very personal. In fact if there is only ONE person to be saved, God will go out of His way and save that person. This is all explained clearly in the bible. But God also despised proud person who in spite of all the things God tried to bring them back, they rejected God outright.

And I don't understand why you say this miracle oil was in "random" shapes. It is NOT random. It is placed very artistically and strategically. In fact it was placed right on the eyes of Jesus with one picture. Then in another in the form of a heart with tiny droplets surounding the heart. It is very unique for every picture and the work of an intelligent being without any doubt !

Ed: if this topic disappears, I don't mind. I know if that is so, then God let it happened. It is probably for the best. God has many other ways to reach people. The devil is now scared I can tell you that. Because Heaven is knocking on someone's door right now.