3351: Don't worry, I am relaxed otherwise I won't be writing and visitting the BAR and synthzone. I wrote these things for the people's benefit (not mine or defending my belief). It's just a very unusual event that even the smartest people around are baffled when they see these miraculous events such as that oil miracle. I thought people would find it interesting.

Sheriff: Not sure if you're serious to know about this stuff. About overdosed by "true belief": believing in the true God is the most important thing. The miracles will follow, OK ? But if one does not believe in "extraordinary" miracles then one might just shut an important door that might save him/her in certain difficult problems, right ? If I did not believe that God still performs miracles (better wording maybe), I probably would still have that acute rashes all over my body now. Or those people will still have their defective feet and blind eyes all their lives !

I wonder if you believe the story of the five loaves bread and two fish, why you are so skeptical about the oil miracle ? Just curious.