The oil only appears on Jesus pictures at specific spots like the eyes, wounds, etc. It is intelligently arranged. Friends, these cannot be explained scientifically. It's simply a miracle - law of physics is suspended at this one house.

I don't think it's the work of the devil as it clearly glorifies God. Why would the devil glorify God and attracted people to God ? The owner of the house did not ask for donation. She only mentioned that the most important thing is not the miracle but that Jesus wants all of us to get to heaven. And that these miracles are there to show us that God is in control of the law of physics, not the other way around. Some people need this to strengthen their faith. In fact majority of people(esp non-believers) probably will really question themselves after seeing this.

Sheriff & Bob: what you are saying is good. You both have strong faith and I am sure God is very pleased with that. Even the greatest miracles probably would not strengthen your faith anymore as it's probably very strong already. But I think both of you will agree that there are many miracles written in the bible, right ? God is not against miracles(He used them a lot in fact), so why should we ? In fact, Jesus probably performed many miracles every single day including His disciples. In fact in the gospel of Mark, Jesus did say that those who truly believe in Him will have signs and wonders following them. God is using all these miracles to attract people or to achieve some specific objectives. If not, then why did God perform those miracles ? The problem is that many of the "established" church goers or so-called "believers" no longer have "signs and wonders" following them. I wonder why ? Have these people lost their ways perhaps ? Or is the "signs and wonders" applies to group of people. Myself personally, I have many "signs and wonders" in my personal life but not as stunning as this "oil miracle". I believe the so-called "signs and wonders" are events that happened by suspension of the natural laws that only God can perform. Not by scientific tricks, etc.

Many "signs and wonders" have turned people to Christ whereas before they were not interested. I heard numerous testimonies about it. But the most important thing is what happens after you have believed. The believer must learn how to live their lives pleasing to God and seek the "real" treasure in heaven by doing God's will in their lives.