Quote by Diki:
" I’m not as impressed by the brass and double reeds, but in fairness, most decent arrangers have pretty good brass. But the sax and strings are totally next gen compared to any arrangers built in sounds. Play them idiomatically, they are hard to spot as a keyboard sound. Add a breath controller, even harder!"

Besides keyboard, I play chromatic harmonicas fairly well, mainly because I can play most anything by ear, mainly on rifts and verses. This is all well and good, with a favorable reaction from my audience. However, some songs are not as good with harmonica. I have had a DM48 wind controller in harmonica form, that gives me any instrument through USB from a keyboard. Ohers on my forum have used SWAM with great success, but they don't have access to the sounds I have. At present, the DM48 delivers the same basic sound as a key press, with added realism.

In a quest to build a lighter rig, I use a Ketron SD40 module. a controller keyboard, and the DM48 wind controller. I am wondering whether I could attain even more realism with SWAM and my iPad 6. I am speaking of the basic sound to start with. This is quite subjective, but your opinion would be helpful.

Bernie